ADV. has created this policy to demonstrate our commitment to our Website users' privacy, and discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for all ADV. Websites. When we collect personal information from you on our website, we follow the privacy principles of, and comply with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from the European Union and Switzerland. The long and the short of it is that we are firm believers in keeping your information your own. We will not sell or trade your personal information to any other company.
- Notice. When we collect your personal information, we’ll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we’re collecting, how we’ll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
- Choice. We’ll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we’ll respect the choices you make.
- Relevance. We’ll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won’t use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
- Retention. We’ll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
- Accuracy. We’ll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
- Access. We’ll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
- Security. We’ll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Sharing. Except as described in this policy, we won’t share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- International Transfer. If we transfer your personal information to another country, we’ll take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
- Enforcement. We’ll regularly review how we’re meeting these privacy promises, and we’ll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.
To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, or issue a complaint, contact us at:
Attn: Global Legal Services
500 Northern Blvd STE 004
Great Neck, NY 11021
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Web site and to gather broad demographic information.
User Contact Information
We use registration forms, order forms, and online surveys that require users to provide us their contact information such as name, address, email, etc. We may use this information to provide additional information about ADV. that we feel will interest our users. We do not share or sell this data outside of the ADV. Entities.
Users are also offered the option to opt-out of receiving these messages if they so desire at the points where we request contact information. We also provide visitors with the option of removing their information from our database should they no longer wish to receive future communications from ADV. To do this, simply send an email to email@example.com.
This site does not engage in public forums such as chat rooms, message boards or newsgroups at this time. We do operate a FAQ/Knowledge Base function that accepts questions from users. These inquiries and answers from ADV. become part of the ADV. Website Knowledge Base and will be publicly accessible. No user personal data is published as part of this process.
ADV. may, from time to time, solicit and accept user input of anecdotal stories or personal experiences with ADV. products for the express purpose of public posting on this Website. We reserve the right to edit such user input as we see fit. Users participating are advised to remember that any information that you submit becomes public information. We advise that you exercise caution when deciding to publicly disclose your personal information.
ADV. has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
To change or modify information previously provided, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site contains links to other sites. ADV. is not responsible for the privacy practices or content available on these other sites.
ADV. also uses 3rd party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.